A manual meat grinder is cost effective, affordable, and perfect for mincing, grinding small amounts vegetables, fresh fruits, and meat. Norpro Meat Grinder can be clamped or bolted on the countertop or table for stability. It’s highly durable, which can last for decades.
Look here for more best meat grinder options.
Norpro Meat Grinder is a versatile kitchen appliance. It combines the three distinct functionalities of a different kitchen appliance including grinding, mincing, and pasta maker in a single unit. This manual meat grinder enables you to grind chicken, turkey, pork, and even beef for making meatballs or burgers. You can also use the Norpro meat grinder to crush beans, grind nuts, and grind up vegetables for pates or spreads. The meat grinder also comes with an attachment that allows you to make sausages.
This kitchen appliance comes with three different pasta attachments allowing you to prepare your homemade spaghetti, rigatoni, and linguine. The blades are made from stainless steel and are extremely sharp and corrosion resistant. Norpro Meat Grinder also features a secured suction base with locking key to ensure that the unit will not slide across your countertop while you are preparing you foods.
- 3 in 1 Kitchen Appliance – This kitchen tool from Norpro grinds, minces, and makes fresh pasta.
- Dual Mincing Screen –The product comes with two distinct mincing screens – fine mincing plate and coarse mincing plate.
- Security – This meat grinder from Norpro features a secured suction based and a locking key to ensure that it will not slip or move around your countertop while grinding, or mincing.
- The Pasta Attachments – The machine comes with three pasta attachments for making linguine, rigatoni, and spaghetti.
- Sausage Funnel Attachment – The stainless steel blades of the sausage funnel attachment ensures that your meat is not just sliced in to small, thin slices, but also firm for making sausages.
- Reverse Operation: Note that all meat grinders get jammed at some point. If you have a manually operated meat grinder, cleaning the jam is easy as you only need to turn the crank into the opposite direction. However, when it comes to automatic grinders, it is highly important that you choose a grinder model with reverse functionality. Without this functionality, clearing the jam can be extremely difficult, especially if you are using a standalone meat grinder. It may even require you to disassemble the machine just to clear the jam.
- Plates: Note that the best meat grinders have several plates. Plates with 1/4″ holes are perfect for find grinding, and plates with 3/8” holes are ideal for first grinds. Plates with 1/2″ holes are suitable for making chilis and stews. In addition, the plates must be made with stainless steel to ensure that they are corrosion free.
- Size: The meat grinder you should choose must be compact and easy to use. The Norpro Meat Grinder is small and easy to store.
- Versatility: Norpro Meat Grinder can be used more than just grinding. In addition to grinding meat, this machine can be used to grim cheese, mix salsas and dips, and even produce bread crumbs. For this very reason, meat grinders are also called food grinders.
- Cleaning: Only buy a meat grinder that is easy to clean. Nowadays, many meat grinders come with dishwasher plates. Norpro Meat Grinder is highly convenient to clean. It includes a dip tray that catches the juices of grounded meat for easy cleaning.
- Blades – The blade of Norpro Meat Grinder is made with stainless steel ensuring that it’s rust and corrosion resistant. It can last for an extended period of time without the need of sharpening. It’s perfect for grinding small quantities of meat.
- Durability – Like the blade and plates, the body of Norpro Meat Grinder is made stainless steel metal, which means that it can last for decades of use and abuse. Also, it’s body allows you to wash off the debris of meat and juices easily.
Manually operated meat grinders can be difficult to use. Also, it’s not ideal for grinding, and mincing meat of large quantities. However, this machine offers you a higher level of flexibility as it can be used in any situation as it does not require electricity to operate. It can be used during camping, vacation, and other activities away from home.
Norpro Meat Grinder is a 7-Inch meat grinder with three functionalities – grinding, mincing, and making pasta. This machine also comes with an attachment that allows you to grind manually for creating sausages. This machine comes with free shipping, and is extremely affordable, so you can expect to save huge from your purchase.
When looking for manual meat grinder, it is highly important to read reviews on the machine that you ought to buy. These reviews will serve as your guide in looking for the machine that fits to your kitchen needs.